Open top menu
Thursday, 3 August 2017

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has clarified how his residence in Gwarimpa, Abuja, was burgled and every movable items in the house stollen by six policemen and others.
He made the clarification in a statement his Media Aide, Ikechukwu Eze, released in Abuja on Tuesday.
GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
According to Eze, the need tell what happened followed the concerns od Nigerians about the vandalism and enquiries by journalists.
He said, “The theft was discovered last month upon which a report was duly lodged with the relevant police authorities.
“The police immediately commenced investigations which led to the arrest and detention of some suspects, six of whom were policemen, even as investigations continue.
“The house, which the former President bought from CITEC estate developers in 2004, was totally stripped bare by the thieves who stole every movable item in the house including furniture sets, beds, electronics, toilet and electrical fittings, as well as all internal doors and frames.”
Earlier, media reports had claimed that 36 plasma televisions and about 25 refrigerators were stollen from the house.
But Eze refuted the media claim and said that, “only six televisions, three refrigerators and one gas cooker were stolen” adding that the house being “a modest four-bedroom duplex, it couldn’t have been fitted with “36 plasma televisions and about 25 refrigerators” as falsely reported by some media outfits.”
www.theheroesreallife.com
Different Themes

0 comments